Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

Don't get me wrong....I love the rain....But not when there's 3 kids stuck in the house with me....HELP!!!!!

So, yesterday.....My daughter and I managed to sneak out for some 'girl' time. First we went and bought the boys a video game, Had to make sure they had something fun to do, too! Then I went and bought Cora the book Twilight. She's been asking for it for forever, and I figured since it's coming out on DVD this week, I better get it for her. I do like reading the book before I watch the movie..........it just explains so much more!

Then, we drove out to the dollhouse store. I still haven't figured out how I spent less than $30, but I'm not complaining....just surprised! I bought 2 older magazines, for $2 a piece.
Cora picked out a trash can...I still find it amusing that I bought 'trash'! The yellow roses are for the parents room, then there's a pot, a box of Cocoa Pebbles, and a bag of sugar. Then there's some tools that we will discuss in a minute.
Do you see the gold box in the back......it came as a tool box will several tools (the ones in the top picture plus a few other that will go to live in the Skate Shop.) But, I mainly wanted the gold box. This next picture shows what I bought the bf for his gentleman's room. He loves boxes, and I knew he'd love this one. I also bought him a 'vase', well that's what it said on the package, lol.....I won't tell you what I think it looks like, Hahaha! The flowers came with the vase, but are going to live in Cora's House.
....and the best bargain? These little dogs.......Yup 50 cents for all 6 of them. Don't know what I'll do with them, but for .50 for the set, I just couldn't resist!
Ok.............so when I get a minute of quiet time, I have Blog Awards to discuss............Thank-you to everyone that sent me one over the past week! And I have emails to attend to......Mercedes and Jody.....I will be talking to you real soon! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.......I'll be back later!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You got some great bargains there Katie..

Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

I love your blog!
But I have to have that vase! LOL!!
For my tobacco shop! LOL!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Can you get one for me? Heather in desolate New Mexico!