Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Even our Toys need Toys...

Last year, when my youngest got Lego sets for his birthday......something told me to save the boxes. You know how hard it is to make a kid wait so you can peel off the box without ripping it???? LOL! Once I had the boxes.......I took them outside, photographed them, uploaded them into the computer....and then forgot about them. And then yesterday while looking for images for Tara, I came across my boxes!! So, I thought I'd print them out and see what I could do. I used regular printer paper, just wanted to make sure they folded up correctly...and see what they looked like.....Cute, huh! They may seem a little big, but that's because the critters I use are a little smaller than 1:12 scale. Either way......the little boy beaver will really enjoy playing with these, huh!

I put them on the bottom shelf in the sitting room. (The boy beaver doesn't have his own room.......yet?!) I was thinking this shelf would make a good home to a few board games! And look MiniKat....Cora has her Dragon back!!

ok...this is where the minis end....and the Cat pictures start, hahaha.....Just thought I'd warn ya!

I don't know what the deal is with Otis, but he couldn't get enough of Pocus yesterday! Here he is sleeping in the crack of the couch, using her as a pillow....

Here he is sitting on her...She doesn't seem to care either.

lol...and here he is sitting on her head! Hahahaha....poor Pocus!

She takes such a beating from him....but she always comes back for more. I think she likes it, lol!

8 comments:

Sans! said...

Hi Katie, those boxes look great with Boy Beaver, what's his name? Beago? haha . I once used a lego toy as a life size toy for my dollhouse. I think I still have some if you want. Drop me an email if you do :)

Debbie said...

Great Boxes Katie and love the pictures of Otis and Pocus.. xx

Anonymous said...

I love those lego boxes. Great idea. It was so nice to see the pictures of Otis and Pocus. Otis looks so much like my Rusty except Rusty does not have any white. Misty, my other cat would not let Rusty anywhere near her. They might sleep on the same bed but not touching. They chase each other around the house but never cuddle.

De said...

The Lego boxes look great. Now you need to get your son some Star Wars legos so you can put some of those boxes in your store. :-)

Couple more things - first, could you check out my daughter's blog? She's just starting out and she's the one with POTS. I'm sure she'd love a follower who actually understands the disorder.

Second - you've been tagged! Check out my blog for more info.

Caseymini said...

Katie, if you need more toy printies, this site is wonderful!
http://picasaweb.google.nl/sherree2
I don't know how to make it a link in the message, but it is worth cutting and pasteing!

BTW.....Tessie and I have similar tastes so the list of things is very similar for me. Especially the bare feet....

JDayMinis said...

Those boxes look great! So nice your cats have each other, ours seem to like their own space but they get along wonderfully.

Mini Hugs, Jean

MiniKat said...

Wow! I don't think I could have gotten any closer with the colors on that dragon if I had tried! ;-) It looks really good on the shelf. What color dragon would look good in your bf's roombox? I have more. ;-)



Love the mini Lego boxes and the kitty pics. :-)

MoeArt said...

Kitty is SUCH a bully! Ours do the same thing. Allie is the "put upon" but every once in a while she fights back. I guess if they didn't like it, they wouldn't do it! :D