Sunday, May 17, 2009

Future plans for Critter Food

Just wanted to make some mental notes of what I hope to do this up coming week.....
Cora wants food for the critters...so I guess I need to clean up my other mess, and drag out the clay. I'm thinking about trying to do some vegetarian dishes...lol...something special for the critters. I'd also like to make some desserts.....cookies, cakes.....Hmm??? I also want to make some critter food: seeds, veggies, berries.....what else? What else would a family of bunnies love to have on the dinner table??? (Actually just read that rabbits aren't suppose to have seeds, Just lots of fresh greens, and a little bit of fruit, see...You learn something new everyday!)

*Here's one of my favorite sites for making mini food:
http://www.norajean.com/Food/Index.htm

Ok...So here's a few other ideas:
*Grass/hay~ Raffia maybe?
*I'll need lots of fresh greens! And 'a little bit' of fruit....
*Need some Clover and Dandelions...ok

I think that's it for now...I'm off to watch the end of Survivor....and get some of that mess I was talking about clean! See ya later! :)

3 comments:

MiniKat said...

apples, oranges, bananas, uncooked oatmeal, Cheerios, raisins, any leafy green that isn't spinach or kale, carrots with tops, cantaloupe, graham crackers... umm... I think I covered everything that real bunnies can eat

Although one of our bunnies eats roasted duck and chicken... cat food. ;-)

Katie said...

Thanks MiniKat....I knew you'd know!!!

Ana Anselmo said...

Carrots lots of carrots, at least Bugs Bunny loves to eat carrots LOL!