Monday, May 4, 2009

He's so lucky I love him!

As I was walking down the hall early, I peeked in and seen this:

He cracks me up when he props his feet up like that....Can you tell he's too big to be in here?

Then...........later this afternoon, I noticed he had finally got out of the house......So I thought I'd check out the damage......See the coffee cup in the back corner, luckily it was empty, huh? And then I noticed it.......

That Damn Cat ate my table legs!!! WTF??? LOL.....
It was already missing one leg.....and he tore another completely off...But look at those other legs, they're half gone! I still can't believe he did this.... Looks like there's been a beaver in there!! He's so lucky I really didn't want to use this, and at least now I have a good excuse for buying a new table! But for real, for real!!! Did you have to eat all but one leg??? What good is a one legged table?? If you look close, you can see all the 'evidence' scattered across the floor! That Darn Cat!!!

2 comments:

Lotti said...

LOL ... the cat. It´s so funny.

Debbie said...

Otis is a naughty Kitty, Kate. Your going to have to cover the House Up, to stop him getting in there.