Monday, May 4, 2009

Houston! We Have A Problem!!!

Woke up like usual this morning.....Hollering at that darn cat.....First he decided he wanted to sit in the kitchen....(I don't think he's been in this house since last summer!?) *You shoulda seen me freaking out, I was so afraid he was going to break something! He was sitting right on top of the kitchen table....Luckily I was able to drag him out pretty quickly. And as I was trying to put everything back in it's place in the kitchen, that sneaky cat went right behind me, and dove into the dining room.....that's when I went to get the camera....

Did I ever tell you that Otis Bites? And we're not talking love bites either....We're talking 'I'm going to eat you' biting...... And after having his teeth sunk into my arm while trying to pull him out of her kitchen~ I just figured I'd clean up the living room, and let him stay. But, dang is he fast.....

...he was really excited to sink his teeth into the floral arrangement I had sitting in here.....Sorry the picture is so blurry, I was trying to take it really quick, so I could pry that plant outta his mouth before he actually ate it.....

Then, he started chewing on the wall~ Naughty, Naughty Kitty!!! He's so lucky he didn't mess up my paint job........You see I've taking all the fun stuff outta the room, hehe...

.....and while I'm thinking of it, I guess you could say the floors will get a good dusting while he's in there, lol! See~ you gotta find the bright side to things sometimes....

..he's still in there now, Sleeping like a baby. Look...his butt's sooo big it's hanging out the side of the house, Bah hahaha!!

Spoiled ass Cat!!!!
Here he is last night......watching me play Simcity.......

And here's a picture from last weekend:
.....Who uses a Potato Chip bag as a Pillow??? Otis does....lol
Sorry I have no mini pictures today.....I've spent the last couple of days catching up on laundry. Our power finally? got fixed Saturday morning!!! .........and It's so nice to be able to use the computer with out it shutting off mid sentence!!
OK, off to clean the real kitchen......Fun, huh?! not really!!
Until next time!!

9 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

ROTFLOL!!! These pics are too funny...I'm sure initially it was not amusing at all...I know I wouldn't have been amused! But thanks for sharing the pics of Otis with us.

Caseymini said...

You Go Otis! Show her who's boss!!! LOL

Kim said...

Oh Otis! You must really be a well loved cat!!! I think the picture of him half hanging out of the house is the cutest one! I see that you have a cat that rules you instead of you ruling the cat too! I have one of those- mine is only about 3 pounds and she is still my boss! Glad your power is working right again :)

kimsminiatures said...

Silly kitty....Don't you hate when laundry gets in the way Lol Mini hugs!

MiniKat said...

I have a chunk of plexi-glass in front of my big dollhouse for that very reason. ;-)

I'm with you on the real cleaning... I get to do some more of that today. ugh

Mary said...

Just love the pic of Otis snoozing in the dollhouse. I guess he thinks he's twelfth scale :)

A. Wright said...

LOL Otis-Zilla, dollhouse crushinator extraordinare!

See now the potoato chip bag pillow just makes sense. It's like a seashell, if you listen very closely you can hear the Yummy...very soothing.

Debbie said...

Sorry Katie, but Otis did make me laugh.Love the shot where he's asleep with his bottom sticking out of the house..

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Otis! My two cats used to sleep in my dollhouse so I bought a sheet of plexiglass and used velcro to attach it to the house. They never go in the house now (mainly because they are now much too big to fit in any of the rooms) but they still try to lay on the landscapping and eat my plants. Rusty is more intersted in the stuff I am working with. He always tries to grab things and run away with them before I can catch him.