Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Katrina

Saw this on Debbie's page and thought I'd try it....What does your name say about you??? Here's mine:

~Katrina~
You Are Smart and Curious
You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.


LOL~ Who's been reading my diary???? I finish stuff, honestly I do, lol........I do love travel and knowledge......However...They're totally wrong about me keeping secrets....I'm terrible at it, Yes, I'm a blabber mouth, However, I do find that most people I meet feel very comfortable telling me their problems.......Just watch out, cause I tell it like it is....If you're F*cking up....I'll be the first to tell you (Unless your in the mental hosipital and putting your salt in your tea, and your sugar on your potatoes...Well, then I'm just going to sit and watch, lol!!! *True Story!! LMAO!!) ......... They hit the nail on the head with my energy level.....if I didn't have this dysfunctional body.....you'd have to tie me to a chair. I never sit still, lol! Hahaha....Try being a rebel with dysautonomia....lol, you don't get very far!

Now you go try it....
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/
Don't forget to post it on your blog so we all can see!!!

2 comments:

Ara said...

Seems like the longer the name, the longer the hidden message? For "Ara" mine was very short and yours is quite long! Glad to join your blog! I already like your cat :)

Debbie said...

LOL.. Its quite accurate with some things on mine, but some made me laugh..