Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not impressed over here....

Thought I'd show you some of the things I've been working on.....

First we have some clay tiles I made for Cora's bathroom. I was really envisioning tiles that were different shades of white, but I ended up with white and tan tiles. Not sure if it's what I want, but Cora likes them.....so we will see what comes of them.

And next we have the bay window in the upstairs of Marshmallow Manor *I just love that name, makes me smile just saying it:) I figured I'd add a window seat to the upstairs window.....and it took me all night to come up with this...lol....yes, it has big gaps, but that's OK cause I plan on filling this whole area with plaster anyways...so the holes will get filled. Even thought about filling the area will paper clay and bringing some of those rocks insides...We shall see how brave I get... LOL....I have noticed one thing about the way I build houses. First I have to build the outside shell. I see that most of you wall paper and carpet as you go, but I just can't seem to do that. I have to build it, and then let it speak to me.......lol....Yes, I waited for days before Marshmallow Manor told me it wanted to be a cozy cottage in the forest, and now Cora has decided that the Grandma and Grandpa Rabbit want to move in there....that there's No room in her house for them and that they need there own space. Oh, and I have to paint the walls red, cause the bunnies would of used berries to paint with! And wait to you see the other amazing idea she came up with!! ......So at least I know who I'm building the Manor for now, lol.

And next we have Otis...being a very naughty kitty. He decided he wanted to sit in the cabinet today...on the top- where all the glasses are! Luckily we were close enough to hear things starting to fall and were able to get in there before any thing really bad happened. However, he did put up a fight about getting down. I found it so amusing, I had to grab the camera.....in the first picture you can see him hissing at the bf....


And in the next picture, the bf is trying to pull him out, while he is holding on for dear life....It was soooo funny. Otis hisses and moans and is sooo sassy when he's getting in trouble!!


lol....I just realized the bf is shirtless again, lol.....sorry ladies....he never wears a shirt!!

And one last picture for Mookie...here's a pic of JD way back when he had surgery.....I caught him sitting in my chair reading my email one afternoon!! Too funny!!! But you see how he got stuck with a big plastic dish!!! Poor Fella!! We sure hope you get to feeling better soon Buddy!!
OK...That's it for now.....I've got a book tutorial to get ready for!
TTYL
:)

6 comments:

MiniKat said...

Love the tiles and the naughty Otis. :-) I wondered when Cora was going to claim the MM. ;-)

A. Wright said...

Oh no topless boyfriend, my virgin eyes!!! *giggles* No worries :)

I thought about putting a window seat in that little nook too, but the angles got the best of my patience. Looking good!

Kim said...

I love the window seat! I love when people post pictures of progress too, so I can know that if I have a gap when I try that it's not the end of the world :)

I think the tiles are great- they look kind of like marble.

Mary said...

Looks like JD is emailing an SOS rescue message to his feline friends :-)

Tallulah Belle said...

Oh my..crazy cat lol.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Yep, stop meesin' about young lady and get to the books! LOL! How do you get anything done witht that cat around?
Mercedes