Monday, May 11, 2009

She thinks she's soooo funny!

Cora redecorated the kitchen again....She's taking a likin to the Beaver family....so you may see a lot of them. Here's the kitchen again........

The oldest son is putting away the groceries (that Tara Sent!!)........Dad just came home from work~ and look! He brought flowers!!

And the sister is off to go shopping.....LOL...typical! She should really be helping her brother put those groceries away!!

And while I'm in here...thought I'd show you what the rug that De sent me looks like.....The big one is perfect for under the table.....
And here's a pic of the other one...This one is a little small, so I was thinking last night that it would make a pretty place mat.....I could put it under the stuff on the table?
....Oh, and here is Cora's sense of humor.......She came running in the other night, to tell me I Had to come see what Mr. Beaver was doing.........
Poor Mr. Beaver........LOL, Reminded me of my Dad......he had a small library under the bathroom sink! Hahaha!!

7 comments:

A. Wright said...

LOL Cora! Beaver-Dad made me chuckle (now my co-workers think I'm nuts for laughing to myself at my desk).

I love how the rugs worked out in the room.

De said...

I'm sorry the rug for the sink is too small (my dollhouse sink cabinet is narrower). I will make a larger one for you so that they match. The larger one looks great under the table!

Katie said...

Please don't feel bad De...it will make a wonderful table mat!! And I finally got my printer hooked up..and printed out one of those other rugs for in front of the sink......But how did you do that tissue paper thing? Is that just tissue paper glued over the picture? And if you still think we need matching rugs, thats ok too....lol! I can always move the one I make to the front door.

De said...

I sealed the picture with matte Mod Podge and while it was still wet, I gently placed one ply of a kleenex over the top of the rug. Gently smooth it out but don't worry if you get a couple small tears in the kleenex. After I got the tissue fairly smooth I used a stiff brush to stipple (kinda like stencilling) more Mod Podge over the top of the tissue. Let it all dry and then trim off the excess kleenex around the edges. That's all there is to it. Really easy - my favorite kind of project!

MiniKat said...

LOL! Cora's one clever girl. ;-)

I think the smaller pineapple will be a great centerpiece placemat. The big one looks awesome under the table.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Who would have thought you could have so much fun with pineapples!
Mercedes

Pubdoll said...

This kitchen is so nice and cheerful! I love the yellow colour on the walls and nice detail with the stickers on the fridge!