Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank-you! Thank-you!! Thank-you!!!

Ok...I just couldn't help myself....After reading about these houses on April's Blog: http://everylittlethingakw.blogspot.com/
this morning....I just had to run to Michael's and find one for the critters. I brought it home, and put it together....it's not glued yet, still haven't figure out how I want to do this one, but I'm excited!!! It was such a spur of the moment decision! ...And after using the 40% off coupon~ it only cost $4.79!!!

Ok Little house....

...do you want to be a school house.....

Or a bachelor pad for the 'big' brother??
Or do you want to be a cozy cottage in the forest???
Hmm??? Decisions, decisions!!!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

A cozy cottage in the forest sounds wonderful...Just updated my blog Katie. Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts..xx

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Too cute! And what a bargain!!
Mercedes

MiniKat said...

Wow those do look like the right size for our critters! Dang. That's the last thing I need... another project!

But still... ;-)

A. Wright said...

I'm so glad you could find one. The price just can't be beat! The critters fit in just fine, it may not be scale but it works!

Mary said...

Those lil critters will be happy with whatever you come up with for the house.

My local Michael's seems to be lacking in their stock--first, no hutches. Now, no puzzle houses. Hmmm..I'll have to check out the Michael's in the neighboring city!

CA Verstraete said...

Yes so tempting. The houses are cute and the price can't be beat. (Like I dont' have enough stuff saved? ha!)

MiniKat said...

You've got an award sitting on my blog. Come over and get it when you can. :-)

Sans! said...

Own one of these too, wondering if I should work on it and see who finish last..:) most definitely me ..lol