Saturday, May 9, 2009

What Cora wants....Cora gets.....

.......at least in the world of minis she does....hahaha. We were discussing what kinds of posters she was going to want for the daughter's room in her house, when she said she 'needed' a mini Twilight book......and I couldn't agree more!

There's no words in this little book...I just wanted to do something quick for her.....

Look...there's even print on all three sides. I found a cover picture to the original book, and then found a book cover someone had made, then merged the 2 pictures together. I think it's Perfect!! What teenager doesn't have a copy of Twilight laying around???

When I finished the book I took it in there to check and make sure it was the right size....And Mrs. Beaver decided she wanted to read it! She's all cozy in the bed now, settled in for a long night of teenage romance........How dreamy!!!

9 comments:

A. Wright said...

Such a cool idea, it looks great. Nice find on the graphic.

MiniKat said...

Very cool! I happen to know the current teenager in our family does have Twilight.. and the sequels, and a similar series... ;-)

Debbie said...

Looks perfect Katie, I bet Cora's very pleased..

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Lucky Cora, my favourite books, just love them, all dollhouses should own a copy.....shame you couldnt fit Edward in there too, yumm!! Kate xx

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

You make the best things for Cora, Katie! My daughter would love one of those tiny books! Would make a cool pendant too!

rosanna said...

I love the book, the room and everything you have been doing.
Great things

Ara said...

Fantastic book! I have yet to attempt one but will (i think) be making several in the future! Hope they come out half as good! -Ara

Miss Tara Ericson said...

If you want me to print some images for you guys, let me know. Just email them to me and what sizes an I can do some high quality prints for you.
tarapiglet@hotmail.com

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Your books are just fantastic Katie.
Mercedes